Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Meilleurs Amis Pour Toujours ♥

Hi and Assalamualaikum there! Ahakz.
So I am positive that you guys don't actually knows the meaning of this title's. Hahaha. It means Best Friends Forever! Hahaha! k lol x)

They are my buddies. My girlfriends. My troublemaker. My companion. They're my best friends.
Through good times and bad times. After all the pain, the tears and the cry but you still never say goodbye. You're there to listen, to talk. I love you guys. I love you Nur Syahirah binti Sulaiman and Lailatul Hasanah. Goodluck in your PMR babies. Ahakz. Sumpah aku sayang korang. Words can't explain it. Seriously. I really hope our friendship will everlasting.

And and and if selama kita berkawan, is ada yang terkasar bahasa, terkecil hati or terguris perasaan, aku minta maaf. I'm so sorry. Especially to you Syewa. I'm so sorry. I know I've been such a jerk to you all these times. And I'm really sorry about it. Hope you can forgive me. And Lai, just because we're far from each other, I still love you Lai. I miss you. Hahaha. Lalalalala~ Okay lah, whatever it is, goodluck in your PMR. Try your best! InsyaAllah, 8A dalam genggaman. Okay sayang-sayang sekalian? *ececeh* Hahaha, saya sangat bersyukur kerana telah ditemukan dengan manusia seperti kamu berdua :3



A circle is round it has no end, that's how long I want to be your friend


Much Love and Assalamualaikum , Yasmin Soraya ♥