Friday, May 27, 2011

20 things I want to do before I die :D

20 things I wanna do before I die :

1 Lives in London with my family
2 Build a new house for my parents on the beach in seaside
3 Bring peace to the world
4 Personally help feed another country
5 Meet Miley Cyrus
6 Stand on the Great Wall
7 Meet my prince Charming , hihihik *On the way
8 Go skydiving
9 Holiday with my mom in Kashmir
10 Swim in the Red Sea
11 Go to Makkah with my family
12 Learn to surf
13 Be a profesional guitarist *in process
14 Learn to play a violin
15 Go to Hawaii for my birthday
16 Honeymoon at Paris :D
17 Cross a country
18 Climb Mount Everest
19 See the northen lights
20 Write a book about my life

Still in progress . Haha , wish me luck and pray for me . Thanks <3

Much Love and Assalamualaikum ,
 Yasmin Soraya ♥