Saturday, May 14, 2011

I like , I like , I like

I Like , I like , I like :
  • I like when people ask about my family ( although my family aren’t as perfect as yours but still we got each others . To support and love)
  •  I like when people ask me about my blog ( Ahakz when people read my blog post , I was hoping that the readers will understand my life . The journey . Its about the climb)
  •  I like when people ask me about my religion (because I love ALLAH SWT , and I don’t want to miss an oppurtunity to share that )
  •  I like when people ask me about schooling and how I get it done ( Gives me an opening to tell about the teachers and homeworks . And about the pranks and silly jokes with my friends in the class )
  •  I like when people ask me who inspired me ( A long list starting with My parents , Miley Cyrus and Justin Drew Bieber )
  •  I like when people ask me about where I come from ( MALAYSIA LA . Black and yellow ! )
  •  I like when people ask me about my friends ( Im so proud to share with all of you how happy am I to have the best Friends in the world )
  •  I like when people say you’re WRONG ( from that , I’ll learn my mistakes . Learn from your mistakes , they make you wise )
  •  I like when people say I’m silly and fun ( well , thats me . Thanks ! )
Much Love and Assalamualaikum ,
Yasmin Soraya ♥