Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Make Your Own Dreams

I couldn't escape school but i could focus on other things . We had a huge handball competition coming up ,  so I threw myself into training and tried to forget about bullies and other problems . My life only sucked from 8 am till 10 am . Then I went to the field and pushed it all out of my head . Hehe :)

Handball wasn't just my passion . It was my salvation that year . Its was the only way I was surviving in that school . If I quit and choose other , I'll regret it all my life  This was my chance . And I was scared out of my mind . One thing keep me go till now :

   " The dreams that you hold for your future are what you dream about at night . They're always at the back of your mind . They're what your heart desires . They keep you going . Accept reality and have a backup plan , but always follow your dreams no matter what ! "

I have always believe that the greatest opportunities in life come with fear and risk . I realized that taking the risk was like soaring in a Handball stunt and having faith that someone would be right next to me to support me . Handball has teached me to be a better person . I've learned so much from that sports . I've leerned to be a better player , better friend and a better student . We become what we Experience .*ececeh* B-)


Much Love and Assalamualaikum ,
Yasmin Soraya ♥